|處理時間||1-2 Business Days|
How to Make a Deposit to Your Alpari International Account
- Simply fill in the ‘Fund Deposit’ form on MyAlpari and confirm the payment.
- You will then be redirected to the provider’s page where you will need to select the deposit method and payment details.
- Complete the payment.
- For Bank transfers, you will need to provide a screenshot of your transfer that contains your full name, your bank account number which was used for your deposit and the transaction made to Alpari International.
- For transfers with other payment options, payment confirmation might be requested.
When you are making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- Payments from third parties are not accepted. The name on the payment must be the same as the one registered with Alpari International.
- The details on your MyAlpari deposit page must match the details selected on the provider’s website. Please note that in case these details differ, you may experience a payment processing delay.
- If you make any transactions that are in a different currency to the currency of your account, these will be automatically converted at the Alpari International conversion rate.
- If successful, your account will receive the deposit soon after it’s requested. There may be delays if we or the card processor have difficulty verifying your information.
- If you make a transaction in a currency that isn’t supported (please note supported currencies in table above), it will be automatically converted to a supported currency, and a conversion fee may be applied.
- Any possible deposit fees will be subtracted from the deposited amount. Please check the table above for Fees/Commissions.
- Please check Alpari International processing times above with regards to deposits.
|處理時間||3-4 Business Days|
How to Withdraw Funds from MyAlpari account
- Click on Withdraw funds on the side menu on MyAlpari. After you chosen ‘Latin American solutions via Skrill’, select the trading account that you want to withdraw funds from.
- Before clicking on ‘Confirm’ make sure you fill out all the fields on the form and read the withdrawal conditions.
- Check on your withdrawal status in your ‘MyAlpari History’.
When making a withdrawal, please keep the following points in mind:
- Funds to third party accounts are not accepted.
- Withdrawals need to be made to the same method that was used to make the initial deposit.
- Any generated profits following your initial deposit can be withdrawn by any other Payment method available to you.
- Make sure that you have enough free margin in your account to cover the withdrawal amount. If you have insufficient free margin, you will have to close any open positions.
- It can take up to 24 hours to process withdrawals. After the funds have been processed by Alpari International, they will be credited to the account used upon deposit. Delays may follow if we have trouble verifying the account.
- If a transaction is sent in a currency that differs from the currency of your account, it will be automatically converted at the Alpari International conversion rates. Our conversion rates are updated daily.
- The withdrawal fee will be taken off the amount withdrawn. Please check the table above for Fees/Commissions.
- Please check the table above for Alpari’s processing times with regards to withdrawals.